Sreen Medical’s Hydrafacial Treatment: Meaning, Procedure, and Benefits
Over the past few years, Sreen Medical’s hydrafacial treatment has turned out to be one of the best methods to get flawless, smooth, glowing skin free of wrinkles or sagginess among men and women.
Yet there are some people who are not sure why they should go for this procedure instead of spending a fortune on oils, creams, essences, and serums for skin care. If you are also one of them, keep reading!
In this blog, we – a leading provider of skin boosters services in Calgary – will tell you everything about our hydrafacial treatment. From meaning and procedure to benefits, Sreen Medical will cover all crucial factors.
All right, are you ready to learn about hydrafacial treatment? Let’s go!
What is Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a multi-step hydra-dermabrasion procedure performed for cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and emancipating an assortment of rejuvenating serums made with nourishing ingredients to the skin. This professional skin care treatment can help men and women clean the pores, get rid of dead skin cells, and treat a variety of skin conditions including acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
How Does Hydrafacial Treatment Work?
According to our skincare experts, hydration is a wrap and woof of healthy, radiant skin. When the stratum corneum in the epidermis – the outmost layer of your skin – gets damaged, it results in transepidermal water loss, redness, and exposure to infection or irritation by external factors. Not to mention, it can cause your skin to lose its luster, make it rough, and wrinkles more noticeable.
Hydrafacial treatment can help you fix all aforementioned skin problems. It uses an extraordinary, non-invasive skin surfacing technology that will rejuvenate your skin, making you appear as if you are in the springtime of your life.
Learn more about our depression treatment in Calgary, Alberta.
As we said earlier, hydrafacial is a multi-step procedure. During the treatment, our highly experienced skin care experts go through the following stages:
- Detoxification: Our experts use a patented lymphatic device with high-pressure suction and apply it in a specialized directional method to drain lymph nodes, toxins, and increase blood flow in the skin.
- Cleansing and exfoliation: During this step, not only dead skin cells are imperturbably exfoliated but also serum containing nourishing ingredients is delivered to cleanse and nourish the skin.
Discover everything about hydrafacial treatment in Calgary, Alberta.
- Extraction: A unique spiral suction of water is used to remove blackheads and extract all impurities from congested areas of the skin.
- Hydration: The hydrafacial professionals at Sreen Medical seeps hydration serum into the layer of the skin to hydrate it from within, helping patients to attain plumped-up and optimum skin health.
- Rejuvenation: In this stage of hydrafacial treatment, our team helps men and women reduce wrinkles, age spots, sunspots, redness, and, acne. Put simply, we improve the natural glow of their skin and make them look more youthful.
Learn about the clinical services provided by Jacksonport in Calgary Northeast
Why Sreen Medical’s Hydrafacial Treatment?
As our hydrafacial therapy gains traction, more and more individuals in and out of Calgary are asking us about its benefits.
The following are the advantages of undergoing this skin care treatment:
- Gentle on skin: Unlike other methods, the equipment used in hydrafacial is totally gentle on the skin and discards foreign bodies, clogged dirt, and oil from skin pores without causing discomfort.
- Suited for all skin types: Worried about skin type or age? Fret not. Hydrafacial treatment suits every skin type and can be used on all shades. Whether you are a teenager worried about pimples or acne scarring or a middle-aged person wanting to get rid of hyper-pigmentation, it can do wonders for all.
Everything covered about our PRP for facial in Calgary
- Totally safe: One of the biggest advantages of Sreen Medical’s hydrafacial treatment. Since it is performed by experienced skincare specialists, this procedure is totally safe. Not to mention, it doesn’t inflict pain, leave scars or any serious damage to the skin.
There you go!
Sreen Medical told you everything about our hydrafacial treatment. We hope now it is clear how amazing and safe this procedure is for enhancing overall skin texture, tone, and appearance. Schedule an appointment today to get a hydrafacial from a team of trained skincare specialists.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries.
Also, learn more about our popular treatments:
Also, learn about our top services:
Nail fungus treatment in Calgary